- 2 (1.5 lbs.) pork tenderloins, trimmed of fat and silver skin removed
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 ½ tablespoons green peppercorns (packed in water) drained
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground 5 peppercorn blends (equal parts black, green, pink, & white peppercorns, and whole allspice in a peppermill or grinder)
- 8 fresh large sage leaves
- 8-10 slices bacon
- ½ teaspoons of freshly ground sea salt sprinkled over filleted meat
- 10 inch bamboo skewers (soak 20-30 in water) or metal works wiped with olive oil
- Prepare Kamado for grilling (set to 450 – 550° F). Use Vision Grills lava stone (or pizza stone) on top of cooking grate and allow 20-30 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, make a cut lengthwise down the center of the tenderloin through two-thirds of the thickness, spread meat open, and flatten slightly.
- Spread mustard in a thin layer over the tenderloin. Scatter the green peppercorns evenly over the opened meat & press lightly with your hands. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the peppercorn blend evenly over the opened meat. Place sage leaves in a row down the center.
- Shape the tenderloin back to its original shape. Wrap bacon slices around tenderloin and use bamboo skewers to secure bacon on the tenderloin.
- Place the tenderloins on the hottest part of the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until well browned on all sides (approximately 10 minutes). Move tenderloins to upper grill surface and continue to cook, turning occasionally, until thermometer inserted into the center registers 145° F. Remove the tenderloins from the grill and allow to sit, loosely covered with foil, for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Slice the tenderloins on the diagonal.