Ceramic Kamado Grills
If you are looking for a way to get the flavor of a charcoal grill, the ease of a gas grill, and the versatility of a Ceramic Kamado cooker, all in one perfect balcony-sized grill, then this is the ceramic grill for you. The Classic M-Series Ceramic Kamado offers the same precise cooking control and versatility. So if you are looking to sear the perfect steak, smoke a savory salmon fillet, or grill pizzas, buy the M-Series BBQ grill today!
Vision Grills offers high-quality Ceramic Kamado Grill construction, rock-solid warranties, and U.S.-based customer service.
Classic M-Series Ceramic Kamado Grill Features…
- Color: Glossy Charcoal Grey
- Construction: Heavy duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- Cooking Surface: 201 sq. in of cooking surface
- Cooking Grates (sq. in.): Stainless steel flip cooking grate provides 201 sq. in. cooking space and the grates are 16 7/8 in. diameter.
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Charcoal – lump charcoal always recommended
- Thermometer: Easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Bottom Draft Vent: Calibrated stainless steel slider with safety spark screen
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated cast iron draft vent with Bakelite tab
- Cooking Space (sq. in.): 201 sq. in stainless steel flip cooking grate
- Wheels: 4 high quality swivel casters, 2 of which are locking casters
- Assembled Depth (in.): 25 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 41 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 22 in (42 in. with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 130 lbs (59 kgs): Heavy duty ceramic construction
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, 5 years for all metal parts, 1 year for thermometer and gaskets, 90 days for side shelves and bakelite tab. This warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer