Pro Mega Series Ceramic Kamado Grill
The Vision Grills Pro Mega Ceramic Kamado will redefine what has come to be expected of a ceramic grill. Located on both the top vent & in the bottom Pro Zone™, the Pro Mega has built-in charcoal smoker & grilling control knobs to give you ultimate control throughout the entire temperature spectrum — from the low & slow-smoking temperatures all the way up through the blazing heat horsepower needed for grilling and searing. The Pro Mega Series Kamado invites new features like our all new KamadoMatic™ hinge and locking latch for opening and closing with a touch, wood-sculpted thermoplastic side shelves with accessory hooks, and our most stable 3-inch casters! Plus, with over 724 square inches of cooking space, this grill will surely feed the neighborhood.
Vision Grills offers high-quality Ceramic Kamado Grill construction, rock-solid warranties, and U.S.-based customer service.
Pro Mega-Series Ceramic Kamado Grill Features…
- Color: Taupe
- Construction: Heavy duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- 2-Tiered Cooking Grates (sq. in.): 724.5 square inch stainless steel dual flip grates with handles for easy addition of charcoal and smoking wood chunks
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Charcoal – lump charcoal always recommended – Quickchange Gas Insert Compatible
- Heat Thermometer: Integrated easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Bottom Draft Vent: Patented ProZone™ includes Electric Starter Port for quick lighting, dedicated Smoking and Grilling Knobs for precise control, and Removable Ash Drawer for easy clean up.
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated Cast Iron
- Hinge and Latch: KamadoMatic™ Easy-Lift Lid with Locking Latch for Opening and Closing with a Touch
- Side Shelves: Wood-Sculpted Thermoplastic Drop Down Side Shelves with Accessory Hooks
- Cart: Storage Cart with Electric Starter Holster
- Cover: Heavy duty UV-protected cape style vinyl cover with easy-on/easy-off closure and Vision Grills branding
- Electric Starter: Starter slides directly into our ProZone™ starter port for effortless charcoal lighting
- Cooking Stone: 100% Natural Lava Stone for stone cooking pizzas or to create an indirect heating environment for smoking and baking and stainless steel brackets
- Wheels: 4 high quality 3-inch swivel casters, 2 locking casters
- Assembled Depth (in.): 53.34 in.
- Assembled Height (in.): 46.45 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 32.87 in (54 in. with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 260 lbs (117.93 kgs): Heavy duty ceramic construction
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, three (3) years for thermoplastic handle and side shelves, one (1) year for temperature gauge, gaskets and cover, 90 days for lava stone & bracket. This Warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer