Gourmet Ceramic Kamado Grills
Setting the standard for ingenious design, the Signature Series Gourmet Ceramic Kamado grill delivers on all fronts. The striking and exclusive rattan-style ceramic finish captivates its every viewer. The Gourmet also excels in features and functionality by keeping all your grilling accessories at your fingertips. Its unique storage cart allows you to quickly, safely, and conveniently store your cooking grates, Lava Stone, and electric starter; all features of the grill. The Lava Stone makes smoking simple and superior searing is a cinch with the cast iron 1st Tier cooking grate. The adjustable LED grilling light makes grilling in the dark a thing of the past and the electric starter ushers an end to the era of laborious charcoal lighting. Also featuring the ProZone™ ash drawer, the standard in Vision Grills Ceramic Kamado grilling convenience; the Gourmet has it all, including a built in charcoal smoker. The Signature Series Gourmet – meticulously designed for maximum convenience, beauty, and functionality.
Vision Grills offers high-quality Ceramic Kamado Grill construction, rock-solid warranties, and U.S.-based customer service.
Signature Series Gourmet Ceramic Kamado Grill Features…
- Color: Black Onyx or Cottage White
- Construction: Heavy-duty ceramic body with gorgeous rattan-style ceramic finish (Vision Grills Signature Series Exclusive) and heavy-duty ceramic fire bowl
- Two-Tiered Cooking Grates: Cast iron 1st Tier cooking grate for superior searing with a rust and corrosion-resistant, heavy-gauge stainless steel 2nd Tier flip cooking grate, providing 604 square inches of cooking area
- Grill Fuel Type: Lump charcoal or new Patent Pending 25,000 BTU Quickchange Gas Insert recommended
- Integrated Thermometer: Easy-to-read 1,000 oF thermometer with cooking temperature zones through 1,000 oF
- Bottom Draft Vent: Stainless steel or black powder coat ProZone™ includes calibrated smoker and grilling control knobs, removable ash drawer, and electric starter port. Easily Quickchanged to our Gas Insert.
- Top Draft Vent: Cast iron or stainless steel top vent with calibrated smoker knob and daisy wheel-style draft control
- Adjustable Grill Light: LED light for late night and early morning cooks
- Side Shelves: Two stainless steel or slatted wood drop down shelves for easy storage. Provides needed space for grilling accessories.
- Cooking Stone: 100% Natural Lava Stone for stone cooking pizzas or to create an indirect heating environment for smoking and baking
- Cover: Heavy-duty, branded, vinyl cape-style cover with velcro closure for easy on/off
- Electric Starter: Starter slides directly into our ProZone™ starter port for effortless charcoal lighting
- Storage Cart: Sturdy stainless steel or black powder coat cart with four (two locking, two non-locking) high-quality swivel casters. Cart includes racks for top-tier cooking grate, Lava Stone, and an electric starter holster
- Dimensions: Assembled depth: 29.3”, assembled height: 47”, assembled width: 22.5” (52” with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 219 lbs (Heavy-duty ceramic construction)
- Assembly Required: 20-25 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five years for all metal parts, one year for cover, ninety days for side shelves, temperature gauge, grilling light, Bakelite tab, and electric starter. Warranty not transferable to subsequent owners.
Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer
AVAILABLE AT THESE FINE RETAILERS »