Plaza Ceramic Kamado Grills
The Signature Series Plaza sets a new standard for Ceramic Kamado grilling. With its gorgeous rattan-style finish and mahogany-stained folding slat shelves, the Plaza is turning the heads of even the most seasoned grillers. The Plaza also boasts a feature-rich grilling experience with its innovative ProZone™ ash drawer, two-tiered stainless steel cooking grates, and calibrated smoker knobs. Whether grilling, smoking, baking, making pizzas or searing, the Plaza effortlessly meets your every outdoor cooking need.
Vision Grills offers high-quality Ceramic Kamado Grill construction, rock-solid warranties, and U.S.-based customer service.
Signature Series Plaza Ceramic Kamado Grill Features…
- Color: Black Onyx or Cottage White
- Construction: Heavy-duty ceramic body with gorgeous rattan-style ceramic finish (Vision Grills Signature Series Exclusive) and heavy-duty ceramic fire bowl
- Two-Tiered Cooking Grates: 604 square inch rust/corrosion-resistant, heavy-gauge stainless steel dual flip grates with handles for easy addition of charcoal and wood chunks.
- Grill Fuel Type: Lump charcoal or new Patent Pending 25,000 BTU Quickchange Gas Insert recommended
- Integrated Thermometer: Easy-to-read 1,000 oF thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Bottom Draft Vent: Stainless steel or black powder coat ProZone™ includes calibrated smoker and grilling control knobs, removable ash drawer, and electric starter port. Easily Quickchanged to our Gas Insert.
- Top Draft Vent: Cast iron or stainless steel top vent with calibrated smoker knob and daisy wheel-style draft control
- Side Shelves: Two slated wood drop down shelves for easy storage. Provides needed space for grilling accessories.
- Cooking Stone: 100% Natural Lava Stone for stone cooking pizzas or to create an indirect heating environment for smoking and baking
- Cover: Heavy-duty branded vinyl cape-style cover with velcro closure for easy on/off
- Electric Starter: Starter slides directly into our ProZone™ starter port for effortless charcoal lighting
- Cart: Sturdy stainless steel or black powder coat cart with four (two locking, two non-locking) high-quality swivel casters
- Dimensions: Assembled depth: 29.3”, assembled height: 47.2”, assembled width: 22.5” (52” with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 207 lbs (Heavy-duty ceramic construction)
- Assembly Required: 20-25 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five years for all metal parts, one year for cover, ninety days for side shelves, temperature gauge, Bakelite tab, and electric starter. Warranty not transferable to subsequent owners.
Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer
AVAILABLE AT THESE FINE RETAILERS»