Propane Gas Insert for B Series with Ash Drawer
Convert your Vision Grills Classic B Series with Ash Drawer Kamado to a Propane Gas Grill in minutes. You will be cooking with gas in 5 easy steps. Remove your ash drawer, Slide in your new gas insert, Insert your gas heat exchanger, Place your heat diffuser lava stone, Attach gas caddy, hose and gas tank.
- Vision Grills Kamado Gas Insert allows for quick transition between charcoal cooking on the weekends and gas to save time on weeknights
- 26,500 BTU infrared stainless steel burner
- Stainless steel infrared heat exchanger
- High, medium and low heat settings
- Easily slides in to replace ash drawer for gas grilling
- Includes lava stone heat diffuser and stainless steel bracket
- Includes caddy cart for propane tank with rolling caster
- Includes flexible gas supply line with regulator and quick disconnect
Please Note: This is NOT Compatible with the Cadet and 100 Series Grills, The Classic B Series Grill, HD / HD1 Series, Classic M Series or the Professional and Elite Series Grills.
Also Note: These Gas Inserts can NOT be converted to Natural Gas. When it comes to safety, it’s important to remember that propane is heavier than air while natural gas is lighter than air. … Both fuels burn cleanly, but natural gas is a cleaner-burning fuel. With that being said we had to design two different gas inserts so the internal mechanisms could compensate for the different weights of the gases. The two gas inserts are not interchangeable and one cannot be converted into the other. Some have tried and they were not able to reach temperatures past 300 degrees, even on high. If the gas insert is modified, we are no longer able to cover it under our warranty.
There are no reviews yet.