Professional C-Series Hybrid Ceramic Kamado Grill …
The Hybrid is the first-ever ceramic Kamado grill that allows you to cook with either charcoal or gas. Domed ceramic creates an ideal convection environment for grilling, searing, baking, smoking and slow cooking – in any season. Color-coded heat zones and airflow vents give you excellent control for a vast range of foods, from smoked barbecue ribs to paella to baked pizza. For fast grilling, slide in the Quickchange gas insert.
- Color: Black or Red
- Ceramic Kamado grill excels for both high- and low-temperature outdoor cooking, from quick grilling to low-and-slow and smoked foods.
- Switch from charcoal to gas cooking in minutes with the Quickchange gas insert.
- Ceramic material retains heat exceptionally well for moist, flavorful cooking results.
- Two-tier cast-iron and stainless-steel cooking grates offer 604-sq.-in. cooking surface.
- 100% natural lava stone with stainless-steel brackets.
- Mounted on two caster wheels for portability.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Assembled Depth (in.): 28.8 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 47.0 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 22.5 in (52 in. with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 227 lbs (103 kgs): Heavy-duty ceramic construction
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Calibrated top and bottom air vents offer precision temperature control.
- Cast-iron top vent with heat zone controls and cool-to-touch Bakelite tab.
- Temperature gauge with color-coded cooking zones.
- Domed lid creates convection-style cooking.
- Thick ceramic wall construction provides insulation for year-round grilling.
- Two drop-down slatted side shelves provide a convenient workspace and storage.
- Electric starter and starter port for easy charcoal lighting.
- Removable ash drawer for fast cleanup.
- Hand-molded ceramic body with stainless-steel banding.
- Easy-lift spring-assist lid.
- Stainless-steel lid shock absorber.
- Durable powder-coated white finish.
- Powder-coated black cart with locking caster wheels.
- Full-length cape-style vinyl cover.
- Quickchange gas insert includes: 25,000 BTU stainless-steel burner, infrared heat exchanger, flexible gas supply line with regulator and quick disconnect, gas caddy. Requires AA battery for ignition button.
- Made in China.
Grill Includes Propane Gas Insert, 2-Tiered Stainless Steel Cooking Grates, Heat Thermometer, Calibrated Cast Iron Top Vent with Smoker Knob, Grill Cover, Electric Starter, Lava Stone and Powder Coated Cart with 4 high-quality Swivel Casters
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, three (3) years for Gas Insert and thermoplastic side shelves, 90-days for woodside shelves, temperature gauge, and bakelite tab and 1-year for cover. This Warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer
*Not available on all Models