Natural Gas Insert for the Professional and Elite Series
This is THE game-changer. Convert your Vision Grills Professional and Elite Series Kamado to a Natural Gas Grill in mere minutes. With this incredible accessory, you’ll be cooking with gas in 5 easy steps. (1) Remove your ash drawer, (2) slide in your new gas insert, (3) insert your gas heat exchanger, (4) place your heat diffuser lava stone, and (5) attach gas hose. After that, just set your temp and get cooking.
- 26,500 BTUs infrared stainless steel burner
- Includes stainless steel infrared heat exchanger
- New battery operated ignition with built-in thermocouple for safety
- Easily slides in to replace ash drawer for gas grilling
- Ready to grill in minutes
- Includes lava stone heat diffuser and stainless steel bracket
- Includes flexible gas hose with quick disconnect fitting and gas supply hose brackets
- S-series grill not included
- Requires 1 AA battery (not included)
Gas Inserts can NOT be converted! When it comes to safety, it’s important to remember that propane is heavier than air while natural gas is lighter than air… Both fuels burn cleanly, but natural gas is a cleaner-burning fuel. With that being said we had to design two different gas inserts so the internal mechanisms could compensate for the different weights of the gases. The two gas inserts are not interchangeable and one cannot be converted into the other. Some have tried and they were not able to reach temperatures past 300 degrees, even on high. If the gas insert is modified, we are no longer able to cover it under our warranty.
This insert is Compatible with the following Grills:
Professional Series, Professional C Series, Professional S Series, Pro Mega Series, Pro Series, Elite 702, Elite 402, Icon C51, Icon 400-800 Series Grills. If you do not have one of these Grill Models, do not purchase this insert. Please reach out if you have any questions about compatibility. help@VisionGrills.com
Register your Gas Insert! The Vision Grills Gas Insert has a 3 year Warranty. Should you have any issues with your Gas Insert or need parts, our warranty covers Registered Gas Inserts. You can Register your Grill Here: https://visiongrills.com/resources/register-your-gas-insert/