XD402 Ceramic Kamado Grill Features…
- Color: Gun Metal Grey
- Construction: Heavy Duty Ceramic Exterior Body and Competition Ceramic Fire Bowl
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated Color Coded Top Vent with Dedicated Smoker Knob and cool-to-touch Bakelite tab
- Two-Tiered Cooking Grates: 604 square inches of cooking space. 2-Tiered Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Cooking Grates with handles.
- Grill Fuel Type: Lump charcoal or 26,500 BTU QuickchangeTM Gas Insert (sold separately).
- Integrated easy-to-read Thermometer: Easy-to-read 700 oF thermometer with color-coded cooking temperature zones.
- Bottom Draft Vent: Stainless steel or black powder coat ProZone™ includes calibrated smoker and grilling control knobs, removable ash drawer, and electric starter port.
- FlexibleLED Grill Light
- Easy-Lift KamadoMaticTMHinge: Includes a locking latch and New Hi Temp gasket for a tighter seal.
- ProZone™ includes an Electric Starter Port for quick lighting, dedicated Color Coded Smoking and Grilling Knobs for precise control, and Removable Ash Drawer for easy clean up.
- 2 Wood-Sculpted Thermoplastic Drop Down Side Shelves with Accessory Hooks
- Cover: Heavy-duty Full Length branded cape-style cover with velcro closure for easy on/off
- Electric Starter: Starter slides directly into our ProZone™ starter port for effortless charcoal lighting
- Cart: Heavy Gauge Storage Cart with Holster for Electric Starter and Felt-Lined Storage Racks for Lava Stone and Cooking Grates. Heavy duty sturdy 3″ Caster Wheels. 2 Locking.
- Dimensions: Assembled depth: 32”, assembled height: 47.25”, assembled width: 32” (52” with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 244 lbs (Heavy-duty ceramic construction)
- Assembly Required: 20-25 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, three (3) years for side shelves and handle, one (1) year for cover, temperature gauge and gasket, and ninety (90) days for lava stone, electric starter, and Bakelite tab. Warranty not transferable to subsequent owners.
- Patent Pending QuickchangeTM Gas Insert Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY) – Easy to convert to LP tank or Natural Gas for quick and easy grilling Monday through Friday and back to Charcoal for low and slow for weekends. Choose your fuel with the same great flavor and moisture!
Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer