- ½ cup butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1-1 ½ pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined, tail on
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon of fresh ground pink peppercorn pepper
- Preheat Kamado to 400°F with Vision Grills lava stone (or pizza stone) – allow 20 minutes.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium/low heat. Add garlic, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Cook until garlic is soft. Be careful not to burn the garlic. Add wine, raise heat to med/high and cook until reduced by half and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Stir in 2 Tbsp. parsley.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp in bowl. Add salt and toss shrimp to coat.
- Grill Shrimp over high heat for 3-4 minutes on grill stone, turning once after 1½ – 2 minutes.
- Remove from grill and enjoy.