- 2 pounds trimmed pork loin ribs
- 3-4 tablespoons garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground celery seeds
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 2 teaspoons of Ass Kicking™ Wasabi Horseradish Hot sauce or Tabasco™ Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sage
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup apple juice
- In small bowl combine garlic salt, paprika, onion salt, sage, celery seeds and cayenne pepper in bowl. Sprinkle and rub in mixture on both sides of ribs. Refrigerate for 2+ hours… Or if not don’t worry it will still work!
- Prepare Kamado for grilling (set to 175-200° F) – allow 20-30 minutes. Use a rib rack, Vision Grills lava stone, and heat deflector bracket.
- Trim excess fat from ribs and remove membrane from back of each rack.
- Add 3-5 mesquite or hickory wood chunks or 2-3 handfuls of chips over the charcoal for smoking and close lid until ready to add meat.
- In another small bowl, mix together the hot sauce with apple juice.
- Place ribs on grill. Cook with lid down for 4-5 hours. Baste with apple juice-hot sauce mixture every hour.