- 3-4 pounds chicken breast halves, skin on, rinsed in cold water and patted dry
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1½ teaspoons of Coahuila sauce
- ¼ cup white wine or sherry
- ½ teaspoons of freshly ground sea salt
- Prepare Kamado for grilling (set to 350° F) — allow 20-30 minutes. Use lava stone and heat deflector bracket.
- Mix soy sauce, ginger, garlic, Coahuila sauce, wine/sherry, and salt in large bowl. Add chicken and marinate 2-6 hours.
- Place chicken breasts on lower grill surface, skin side down, over medium heat 350° F.
- Grill breasts turning once after 4-6 minutes. Grill 4-6 minutes longer until chicken is opaque throughout and the juices run clear or meat thermometer in the thickest portion of breast reads 175-180° F.
- Remove and cover with foil. Allow to sit 10 minutes before serving.