Anything your oven, charcoal, and gas grill can do, Vision Grills Classic B-Series can do better. Quick start-up time, versatile cooking temperatures, and full flavor. The Classic B-Series has it all. Our Kamado Classic delivers on everything people love about the traditional Kamado cooking style, ceramic smoker and so much more. Precision temperature control, calibrated top and bottom draft vents, and twice the cooking space of other Kamados are just the beginning of what can help you bring five-star grilling to your backyard.
Vision Grills offers high-quality Kamado Grill construction, rock-solid warranties, and U.S.-based customer service.
Classic B-Series Kamado Grill Features…
- Construction: Heavy duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- 2-Tiered Cooking Grates (sq. in.): 604 square inch stainless steel dual flip grates with handles for ease of adding charcoal and smoking wood chunks*
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Charcoal — lump charcoal always recommended
- Thermometer: Easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Bottom Draft Vent: Calibrated stainless steel slider with safety spark screen
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated cast iron draft vent with Bakelite tab
- Cooking Space: 18 7/8″ diameter of bottom grate, 18 1/8″ top cooking grate*
- Cover: Heavy duty branded vinyl cape style cover with easy velcro closure for easy on/off*
- Assembled Depth (in.): 28.8 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 47.0 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 22.5 in (52 in. with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 196 lbs (89 kgs)
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, 5 years for all metal parts, 1 year for cover, thermometer and gaskets, 90 days for side shelves and bakelite tab. This warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
*Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer