Heavy Duty 1-Series
Ceramic Kamado Grill
Anything your oven, charcoal, and gas grill can do, Vision Grills Heavy Duty 1-Series Ceramic Kamado Grill can do better. Quick start-up time, versatile cooking temperatures, and full flavor. The Heavy Duty 1-Series Ceramic Kamado Grill has it all. Our Heavy Duty 1-Series delivers on everything people love about the traditional Kamado cooking style, ceramic smoker and so much more. Precision temperature control, calibrated top and bottom draft vents, and twice the cooking space of other Ceramic Kamados are just the beginning of what can help you bring five-star grilling to your backyard.
Vision Grills offers high-quality Ceramic Kamado Grill construction, rock-solid warranties, and U.S.-based customer service.
Heavy Duty 1-Series Ceramic Kamado Grill Features…
- Construction: Heavy duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grate: 302 square inch stainless steel flip grate with handles for ease of adding charcoal and smoking wood chunks*
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Charcoal — lump charcoal always recommended
- Thermometer: Easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Bottom Draft Vent: Calibrated stainless steel slider with safety spark screen
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated cast iron draft vent with Bakelite tab
- Cooking Space: 18 7/8″ diameter grate*
- Assembled Depth (in.): 28.8 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 47.0 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 22.5 in (52 in. with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 196 lbs (89 kgs)
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, 5 years for all metal parts, 1 year for thermometer and gaskets, 90 days for side shelves and bakelite tab. This warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
*Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer